A running list of things to accomplish during my life (strikethroughs indicate a deletion.):
- Make a better bucket list.
- Push myself to listen to my intuition and not be afraid to act on it.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Learn Spanish.
- Learn French.
- Learn a programming language.
- Pay off my student loan debt.
- Read Simone de Beauvoir’s Les Belles Images in French and understand it.
- Live and work in New York City.
- Live and work abroad.
- Design and build a product that will help millions of people improve their quality of life and address a common problem.
- Visit my old neighborhood in Fussa City, Tokyo, Japan (bonus: drink sake with Masaki Uehara).
- Compose and record a hip hop song.
- Play street soccer in Brazil.
- Work and live overseas.
- Climb a mountain.
- Get married.
- Have children.
- Keep a sentence-a-day journal for my entire life.
- Write a book.
- Change a stranger’s life.
- Sing with Justin Vernon.
- Do a backflip.
Updated: June 3, 2013
Updated: April 22, 2012